Thursday, December 27, 2012

Videos of the year

As in years past, my first choice is the one I listened to the most, after first posting it.

In some ways, this doesn't really count, since the whole reason we listened to it over and over is that we also used it on the radio broadcast/online podcast, as our "Republican Update" theme, during the election and after. I mean, it was just SO perfect.

They ARE, after all, living in their own Private Idaho.

And so, without further ado, from 1980, here are the B-52s.

Private Idaho - B-52s



Get outta that state! Get outta that state!

~*~

As for videos I did not post on the blog, THIS ONE is easily the best. I must have watched it 50 times, and forwarded it countless times as well. (It was initially on another site and not YouTube, so I did not know how to share it here. Problem has since been solved!)

I know just how the monkey feels.