Saturday, February 16, 2008

But I could be wrong




A reader named Twila sent me the Redneck Blogging Award, which some of you may have noticed at the bottom of the screen. This was for my courage under fire at the nipple rubbing herbalist debacle, over on the Blog That Will Not Be Named. Apparently, you are not a REAL redneck blogger, until repeatedly baited as an inbred southerner who makes babies with your brother. I've ARRIVED!!!!

Who came up with this award? Twila doesn't know, but it was passed on to her under similar circumstances. (She no longer blogs... gee, I wonder why?) Shouldn't we find out if it's an official thing? Twila snorted at me, asking what kind of a redneck AM I, ANYWAY--with my pansy-ass pleas to officialdom. "If it's a redneck blogging award, then the proper thing to do is to just steal it, and then claim possession is nine-tenths of the law!"

She's right, of course. What was I thinking?

To celebrate, I offer Tim Wilson's BUT I COULD BE WRONG, which I warn everyone, is deliberately REDNECK AS HELL and NOT SAFE FOR WORK! If you don't like redneck humor, please DO NOT CLICK ON IT! You may be offended, and as they say on Project Runway, you may have significant questions about my taste-level. Thanks.

However, if you do, you'll be on the floor.

Best line: And I've just about had my fill/of Dr Fucking Phil. Truer words were never spoken.

But I Could Be Wrong - Tim Wilson

~*~

I've also been nominated for Best International Feminist Blog at the Canadian F-word Blog Awards, at A Creative Revolution. Click here to vote for me!

Of course, if you would prefer to vote for Stacey, Sylvia, Kay or Little Light, I totally understand, and I won't take offense!