Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just dropped in...

...to do two memes I was tagged with, by Ren and Lady Banana! (I've been waiting for an excuse to type LADY BANANA!)

For this first one, I hereby tag Alphabitch, John Powers and yes, the wonderful Lady Banana!

~*~

Five things I regret:

1) Not enjoying how lovely I was in my youth, because I was so busy comparing myself to other women--not tall enough, not thin enough, butt, thighs, yada yada. It was all rubbish. I was beautiful and didn't know it. (And so are you, my dear ones!)

2) Marrying my second husband. We should have just hung out.

3) Not staying in touch with various people over the years, to wit, former best friends MARGARET SARBER-NIE and THOMAS WAITE. My email is in my profile, so drop me a line. If you don't know who I am, my photo is here.

4) Not having more children. I would have liked a son, as well as another daughter.

5) Not going to my stepfather's funeral. (Long story, maybe someday.)


Five things I don't regret:

1) Dropping out of college(s). What a huge waste of time.

2) Having a daughter.

3) Marrying the incredibly fabulous Mr Daisy.

4) Rescuing my cats, world's greatest felines.

5) Taking my current job, which I (usually) enjoy.

~*~

For this one, I tag anyone willing to participate, because it's a lotta busywork. :P

I enjoyed doing it, though, or I wouldn't pass it on:

Alphabet Tagging

Rule #1

Copy all the links below and replace a single link under the appropriate alphabet. If your domain name, or even the title of your blog, starts with an ” A,” you’d replace the link under that alphabet and put the replaced link at the bottom. Also, don’t forget to credit the tagger, or where you got the list from, at the end of the list with a full URL of the post so that a pingback gets generated.

A alwaysbcmom.com
B bloggingcents.com
C caffeine-overload.com
D daisysdeadair.blogspot.com
E enjoyingtheride-jenn.blogspot.com
F forumfinder.net
G gothic-peach.net
H happykeg.com
I ipentimento.com
J juliesjournal.com
K kabalyero.com
L ladybanana.co.uk
M michaelpark.net
N notjustmama.net
O originalmx5.net
P patrickdevivo.com
Q qweddings.com
R rantingsofawoman.blogspot.com
S shirleysdelight.com
T thinking-outloud.com
U utada-online.net
V valmg.com
W wickedbabylon.com
X xaviermedia.com
Y yimto.com
Z zbudapest.com

Replaced link: delusionsofgrandeur.com
Previous tagger: ladybanana.co.uk


Rule #2

You now have to “tag” at least five people and encourage them to participate so that this thing spreads like a virus. Remember, though, that not everyone’s into these kinds of things, so don’t be upset if they don’t participate. Just simply replace your tag.

~*~

And now, we close out with The Dude from The Big Lebowski: