Thursday, March 14, 2013

Occupy Journey says nice things about us



Its me, yall! I'm a superstar.

Above photos are from a video of our anti-Keystone XL Pipeline event last month. I don't know WHAT I was saying, but I'm sure it was important.

Occupy Journey, a homeless Occupier, comments on Occupy Greenville:

OK, since this is suppose to be about Occupy Greenville, lets talk about them for a minute. The six people I met were out of this world. They were very helpful with supplies when all of my gear was stolen by replacing some of it. They even helped with cash to get the bus ticket for the next city. All of this makes it difficult to say that like many other cities I’ve seen, I wish they were doing more to support the community. They really are a GREAT bunch of people in Greenville, homeless (for the most part) and the occupies.
I'll take that as a compliment.

Yes, we certainly DO need to do more... but as he also points out, we are down to about a half-dozen, albeit a terribly brave half-dozen. We feel stretched to the limit. Nonetheless, we know where we need to increase our efforts and thank you for the kind words and gentle criticism.

I miss you Mr Occupy Journey, come back and see us soon.